Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventures

A RPing forum.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beta Rp: Exploring the beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LanceTheRiolu
Admin
LanceTheRiolu

Beta Rp: Exploring the beach Empty
PostSubject: Beta Rp: Exploring the beach   Beta Rp: Exploring the beach EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 10:38 pm

A Mudkip was trotting along the beach happily, the sun reflecting off of her smooth and wet body. She had just finished swimming in the ocean, and felt quite good. She stretched her body a bit, yawning as she did so. "Wow, today is a great day to be relaxing on the beach! The sun feels so good on my back! And the water was so nice and cool. I am a bit lonely though. Wonder where everyone else is?"
Back to top Go down
http://pokeisle.pokemonrpg.org
rockpaperCAMEL

PostSubject: Re: Beta Rp: Exploring the beach   Beta Rp: Exploring the beach EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 10:54 pm

A Stunky sat on top of a rock not too far down the shoreline, seeming to be scanning the area vigilantly. Her soft fur gently swayed about in the seashore breeze. Her ears swiveled and turned to pick up all of the sounds around her. A little satchel was slung over her shoulder. She didn't seem to notice the Mudkip down along the shore just yet.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheRiolu
Admin
LanceTheRiolu

PostSubject: Re: Beta Rp: Exploring the beach   Beta Rp: Exploring the beach EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:01 pm

The Mudkip kept on trotting on, happy as a Mudkip could be. She started humming to herself. She loved the beach! The only thing she didn't like was how the sand kinda stuck to the bottom of her feet. But other then that, the beach was her favorite place to be. Suddenly, she fell and smacked her face into the sand. Lifting her head up, some of the sand had stuck to her face. Shaking it off to the best of her ability, she looked behind herself to see if she had tripped over anything.
LanceTheRiolu carried out 1 launched of one Lanora Beach :
Beta Rp: Exploring the beach Pmd_seed
Back to top Go down
rockpaperCAMEL

PostSubject: Re: Beta Rp: Exploring the beach   Beta Rp: Exploring the beach EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:35 pm

The Stunky on the rock quickly turned her head when the Mudkip fell. She hopped off of her rock, waddling over to the water-type. "You alright over here? That was quite a nasty looking tumble you took there." She scanned the area around the Mudkip for any belongings they may have dropped.
Back to top Go down
LanceTheRiolu
Admin
LanceTheRiolu

PostSubject: Re: Beta Rp: Exploring the beach   Beta Rp: Exploring the beach EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:41 pm

"Pphhhhh-" She tried to get the sand out of her mouth. "Yeah, I'm aright." She walked over to where she tripped, and picked up a seed in her mouth. "Ith looks lik thih ih what I tripped over." She said, trying to not bite down on it and break it.

(Feel free to try your own roll. It's [roll="Lanora Beach"][/ roll] without the space between roll and /)
Back to top Go down
rockpaperCAMEL

PostSubject: Re: Beta Rp: Exploring the beach   Beta Rp: Exploring the beach EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:47 pm

The Stunky looked at the seed closely. "...Huh. that's quite a small seed to be tripping over. What would it be doing on the beach anyhow?" She put her satchel down on the ground. "I assume you wouldn't need it. How about giving it to me? I could find a use for it.

(For the heck of it, trying it here)

rockpaperCAMEL carried out 1 launched of one Lanora Beach :
Beta Rp: Exploring the beach Magikarp
Back to top Go down
LanceTheRiolu
Admin
LanceTheRiolu

PostSubject: Re: Beta Rp: Exploring the beach   Beta Rp: Exploring the beach EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:54 pm

The Mudkip looks at the seed, and back at the Stunky, and puts it on the ground. "There you go!" She happily exclaimed. "So, what are you doing here at the beach?" She looks at the Stunky some more. "Aren't you afraid the sand will get in your hair?"
Back to top Go down
rockpaperCAMEL

PostSubject: Re: Beta Rp: Exploring the beach   Beta Rp: Exploring the beach EmptyFri Jan 05, 2018 11:59 pm

The Stunky picked up the seed with her mouth, dropping it into her satchel. "Not really. I'm just able to shake most things out of my fur. It's rather smooth. And I'm going...uh...treasure hunting. Yes. Did you bring a bag or something, with anything you may own inside? That would be a good spot to start looking."
Back to top Go down
LanceTheRiolu
Admin
LanceTheRiolu

PostSubject: Re: Beta Rp: Exploring the beach   Beta Rp: Exploring the beach EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 12:03 am

"No, I don't have a bag or anything." She looked towards the ocean again. "The ocean breeze is so nice. It feels like it just blows away all of my worries. And the ocean is also pretty nice. Everything is nice."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Rp: Exploring the beach   Beta Rp: Exploring the beach Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta Rp: Exploring the beach
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Adventures :: Lanora Beach-
Jump to: